Technology Blog Directory Technology Blog Directory Technology Top Blogs Story of a young man with an American girl for a lesson ~ tekife18

Hot News

الاثنين، 24 ديسمبر 2012

Story of a young man with an American girl for a lesson

Named Mohammed young Moroccan man in the eighth and twenty years old is like any other young people who dream of emigrating for the future and a better tomorrow Muhammad was addicted to chat and chat, looking for a girl foreign signed in sheets and can thus marry her and crossing to the other side continued period and is looking even found an American girl and ex enable and his mastery of the English language and the tact to speak managed to attract attention the girl sent him her e-mail and add it in the list of friends in the Facebook become talk every evening and talk weekly on the phone were Mohammed very happy about this relationship began cemented their relationship slowly in a few days she told him the girl you know I do not like your name? Possible to call you in the name of my choice? Shocked Mohammed to hear what you are saying and had feared that refusal may enter into an argument with her and reluctantly said: Oki Nadini including want him said: Sanadak George beautiful name is not it? He told her: Yes, yes, my dear name Jamil told her: love, you know how much I love you and I want to be with you and Bjnbug I want to marry your Do you accept? She and a smile on her face: Sure sure my darling George but you have to give me time to think told her: timeout? But I do: I will not be out long refund you quickly Toadea hoping to meet in tomorrow to see its recent decision not slept Mohammed that night became mired in thinking and in tomorrow's opening his computer quickly to speak to her and knows its recent decision and her grandfather waiting after peace and salute asked her: her frying me, I did not sleep last night said to him: George Habibi Ana approval! Mohammed cheered and joy of great joy, but took the initiative and said to him: I have a condition said to her: frying What is your condition? She said: give up your religion if you love me get married in the church darling George do not make your Islam obstacle in the way of love What's this you say? Face and a black Muhammad did not know what to say Oioavgaha? Or not? Do you give up religion for it and to live in America? What if she rejects will be angry with me will be lost from the front It's my chance, said to him: Haier George you tell me? OK? He told her: Oki baby I'm with you I do not care only you said to him: very good love George I'm going to relax, because I tired from work tomorrow we will talk Bay and let tomorrow sat waiting for did not show an impact waited for hours he thought he had happened to her hated came out to speak to her on the phone when I go her own voice came to him said: He told her: love, where are you? I eased you're waiting for hours telling him sharply: Hear, O George, I do not want to know something about you that you man without character you human simply has no safety and easily given up your name and religion, how high I will maintain??!! I also someday Sovv abandon me as I gave up religion!! (Sorry this is so lengthy and forgive me humble method in language I wish I could be content with the story understood greetings curious)

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 

%u0627%u0644%u0645%u0632%u064A%u062F %u0645%u0646 %u0627%u0644%u0642%u0646%u0648%u0627%u062A | Watch more Tv
A.W.Surveys - Get Paid to Review Websites!